Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 1, 2016

A retired navy admiral's daughter is about to get married to a young naval officer

The night before the wedding the admiral approaches his daughter.

"You know I served in the navy for 40 years and the guys are great. But being out at sea for so long they get into some funny stuff. I want you to have a happy marriage but promise me that if he ever asks you to do it the other way you will refuse"

"What do you mean? What's the other way?"

"Never you mind what it is. Just promise me that if he ever asks you to do it the other way, you will say no"

"Ok dad I promise."

They hug and prepare for the big day.

The young couple get married and like all newlyweds have a very active sex life. But every day the daughter is getting ever more curious about what "the other way" is.

After a year, she turns to her husband and says

"Honey. For our first anniversary, I was hoping we could try something different. Could we do it the other way?"

Her husband looks shocked and yells

"What??? And risk you getting pregnant???"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét