Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 1, 2016

Zayn Malik On Leaving One Direction: "They Couldn’t Talk Me Out Of It"

Malik told Zane Lowe in a Beats 1 interview: “I just gave it a go because it was there at the time and then when I realised the direction we were going in, mind the pun, with the music, I instantly realised it wasn’t for me.”

Zayn Malik has said he never wanted to be in One Direction in the first place in an interview with Zane Lowe to be broadcast on Beats 1 later today.

Zayn Malik has said he never wanted to be in One Direction in the first place in an interview with Zane Lowe to be broadcast on Beats 1 later today.

Beats One / / Via itunes.apple.com

I think I always wanted to go, from the first year. I never really wanted to be there, like, in the band. I just gave it a go because it was there at the time and then when I realised the direction we were going in – mind the pun – with the music, I instantly realised it wasn't for me. I realised I couldn't put any input in, I couldn't give my opinion on this or not because it didn't fit the grain of what we were as a band and what we represented. That's when it became frustrating for me.

Via itunes.apple.com

He also said nobody really tried to talk him out of his decision to leave One Direction.

He also said nobody really tried to talk him out of his decision to leave One Direction.

Beats One / Via itunes.apple.com

When I was leaving the band they didn't want me to leave, but they couldn't talk me out of it at that point. I had already made my mind up.


View Entire List ›


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét