Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 11, 2016

A rich guy is having a fancy party

A rich guy is having a fancy party So he calls the attention of all his guests and says, "Ladies and gents, behind you is a swimming pool with an alligator in it. Whoever is brave enough to swim across it and survive shall be rewarded fifty thousand dollars." While everyone is still staring at the rich man, there is a loud splash. To everyone's amazement there is a man swimming across the pool as hard as possible and barely makes it to the other side. The rich man says, "Congratulations! Here is your check for fifty thousand dollars." The man, soaking wet says, "I don't want!". "You don't want it?" Again he says "I don't want it!" "Well how about 50 thousand dollars in cash?" again, "I don't want it!!" "How about my beautiful daughter? You can have her." yet again, "I don't want her!!" The rich man then says, "Well what do you want?" to which the other guy says, "I want the motherfucker that pushed me in the pool!!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét