Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 11, 2016

Piano player nsfw

So a bar owner has a piano in the corner that never gets played. He puts an ad in the paper to see if he can get a piano player to liven the place up.

The day of the auditions arrives and everyone is horrible. He's about to give up when a young man walks in and asks if he could audition. The bar owner agrees and the young man starts playing.

The first song is incredible but the owner had never heard it before. He asked what the song was called and the answer shocked him.

"I call it giving my sister ass herpes. I wrote it myself" said the young man. "Do you want to hear another song that I wrote called raping my neighbors dog"? The bar owner reluctantly agreed.

The second song was even better than the first. The owner decides to hire the young man. He will let the young man play his own songs but only if he doesn't tell the bar patrons the names of his songs.

Everything was going great on the first night. The bar was packed and the tip jar on the piano was full. The young man announced he was taking a short break and went into the bathroom.

When he came out a woman came up to him and asked "Do you know your fly is open and your dick is hanging out?"

The young man looks at her excitedly and says "Know it, I wrote it!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét