Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 5, 2017

A hillbilly was maried happily with his wife, untill one day he rushed into a divorce lawyer office.

One day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him. The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions:

Have you any grounds? Yes, an acre and half and a nice little home.

No, I mean what is the foundation of this case? It's made o' concrete.

I don't think you understand. Does either of you have a real grudge? No, we have a carport.

I mean what are your relations like? All my relations still in Louisiana.

Is there any infidelity in your marriage? We have a hi-fidelity stereo and a good DVD player.

Does your wife beat you up? No, I always get up before her.

Is your wife a nagger? No, but the baby is, that's why I want the divorce.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét