Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 10, 2017

A man walks into a bar... (kinda long)

A man walks into a bar and orders his first drink, about 5 minutes later he calls the bartender down.

He tells the bartender "I bet you $200 I can bite my eyeball." The bartender quickly agrees as he sees this as easy money. The man then pops out his glass eye and bites it.

"Damn it that's not fair!" the bartender exclaims. "Ok" says the man, "I'll give you a chance to make your money back. I'll bet you another 200 I can bite my ear." The bartender carefully looks at both of his ears, and they are both very real. He agrees to the bet but is dismayed when the man takes out his dentures and bites his own ear.

"You've got to be kidding me! Give me one more chance to make my money back!" "Alright" says the man, "but give me a couple minutes and I'll be back with your chance." The man looks around and then walks over and starts talking to a guy in a suit. They have a few laughs and then shake hands, and the man walks back down to the bartender.

"Ok, I'll bet you 400 dollars that I can pee into a pint glass 8 feet away on the bar and not spill a drop." The bartender takes a moment to think about it, making sure there's no way to cheat into winning the bet, and finally he agrees. The man hops up on the bar, the bartender sets up the glass 8 feet away and quickly steps back. The man starts pissing everywhere, not even coming close to the pint glass. The bartender cracks a smile, happy he no longer owes the man any money. He looks over at the guy in the suit, who is furious and is covering his face with his hands.

"Why is he so mad?" Asked the bartender. Smiling, the man says "I just bet him $3000 I could piss all over the bar and you would just stand there and smile."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét