Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 2, 2018

A woman walks into an ice cream shop and tries to order two scoops of chocolate ice cream

The man behind the counter says "Sorry, we don't have any left. The woman apologizes and says "Oh ok. In that case, I'll have a cone... with two scoops of chocolate ice cream." The man is confused and says "Lady, I just told you that we don't have chocolate anymore." The woman says "Damn, I am so sorry. I guess I forgot that. Ok so then in that case, I'll have just a cup... with two scoops of chocolate ice cream." The guy sighs and says again "Ma'am, I'm sorry, but we don't have chocolate at the moment. The woman says "Ohhhh right right right. Sorry. Then I guess I'll have a Sundae....with two scoops of chocolate ice cream." The man is furious at this woman's incompetence and says "Ok lady, answer me this. How do you spell the 'van' in vanilla?" The woman says "V-A-N" The man says "How do you spell the 'straw' in strawberries?" The woman says "S-T-R-A-W" Then the man says "So now how do you spell the 'fuck' in chocolate?" The woman is confused and says "There's no fuck in chocolate" "THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING THIS WHOLE GODDAMN TIME"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét