Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 2, 2018

Superman has been trying to get wonder woman to sleep with him for years

But no matter how hard he tries, she just won't pay attention to him.

One day he's flying around and sees wonder woman laying on her back, in an open field, no underwear or pants on for the whole world to see. Confused, superman flies overhead and scans the area, but doesn't see another soul for miles around.

"I wonder what she's doing all the way out here by herself laying naked in a field?"

But then superman had a dark thought

"I'm faster than a speeding bullet. I could swoop down, have sex with her, and be gone by the time she realizes what's happening"

So there wonder woman is laying in the field and she hears a loud CRACK and a sudden blur appears in front of her, vanishing as quickly as it came.

"What was that?" she says

"I don't know," the invisible man says, "but my ass sure hurts"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét