Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 3, 2018

A little boy with a dead frog on a leash goes into a brothel

At the reception he asks the madam:

"I'd like to have sex with a woman who has a sexually transmitted disease."

"While we do have a girl with an STD you are still a minor."

"I can pay extra."

After thinking about it the madam decides to let him have sex with her girl on one condition:

"Well, okay, you can go up to Nancy's room but first tell me what's up with that dead frog on a leash thing?"

"When I get home tonight my babysitter will come and do stuff to me. Afterwards when my dad brings her home he will getting some too. When he goes to bed with my mother they'll have sex like every night. In the morning my mother will have sex with the mailman like every morning. And that's the asshole who ran over my frog."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét