Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 3, 2018

A priest enters a fish market.

When he asks what the man behind the counter recommends, the man brings out a large fish. "My goodness!" The priest exclaims. "That fish is huge!" "Yeah." The man replies. "It's a big son of a bitch." The priest says "Sir. Please mind your language." Thinking quickly, the man says "Oh. No. The name of the fish is a Son of a Bitch." Relieved, the priest tells him. "Well in that case, I'll take the son of a bitch with me."

Later on, the priest shows the fish to the bishop at the church. "My word." The bishop says. "That's quite a fish." The priest tells him. "I know. Maybe we can cook the son of a bitch later." The bishop says "I've worked with you for years and I've never heard you use such language." The priest explains "Oh. The name of the fish is a Son of a bitch. So it's quite fine." "Is that so?" The bishop says. "Well the pope is visiting. We can have the son of a bitch for dinner.

Later at dinner, the priest, the bishop and the pope are eating the fish. The priest says. "This son of a bitch is delicious." Then the bishop says "I've never had a son of a bitch this good." The pope puts down his fork and says "You know, you motherfuckers are alright.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét