Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 7, 2018

A mob drags a man into a police station for running over 13 people, while shouting "Murderer!" "Killer"

A mob drags a man into a police station for running over 13 people, while shouting "Murderer!" "Killer " The policeman disperses the crowd and begins to interrogate the suspect.

The policeman :" Tell me what happened. "

The suspect :" Sir I was driving home within the speed limit when my brakes failed. I had no choice but to crash the car into a group of 12 people or to swerve into a single person. Am I a monster for deciding to swerve into the single person? "

Policeman :" No, that sounds like a difficult yet reasonable decision. But tell me how did you end up killing 13 people? "

Suspect :" Well that selfish guy ran towards the other 12."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét