Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 7, 2018

Little Bobby goes to confession

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been reposting to /r/jokes."

The priest asks, "Is that you, little Bobby?"

"Yes, Father, it is."

"And what joke was it that you reposted?"

"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to spoil the joke for you."

"Well, Bobby, I'm sure to read it sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it 'deaf wife' or maybe one of the milder, such as 'monk doors', 'Sam, the singing monk' or 'the infinite mathematicians'?"

"I cannot say."

"Was it 'man helped girl in alley', 'flipped golf cart', 'golf genie', 'lawyer present' or 'squeezed balls'?"

"I'll never tell."

"Was it 'parrot on a ship', 'parrot in freezer' or perhaps even 'parrot from brothel'?"

"I'm sorry, but I cannot."

"Was it perhaps a pun? Like 'square root of -100', 'monocles in a bar', 'hungry whales' or 'pulling my leg'?"

"My lips are sealed."

"Was it 'lion and dog', then? Or did you repost 'epileptic bath', 'Sahara lumberjack'? Don't tell me you reposted 'Dave'!"

"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."

"If it was one of the dirtier jokes, like 'thumb condom', 'upvote anal', 'old timer outside sex', or 'diagnostic computer', you should tell me now."

"Father, I will not give you more than this."

The priest sighs in frustration. "If it's not any of them, it's still new to me. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."

Bobby walks back to his pew, and his friend Johnny slides over and whispers, "Well what'd you get?"

Bobby says "Four months vacation and a lot of material."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét