Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 8, 2018

A Jewish couple had been married for over 50 years

A Jewish couple had been married for over 50 years and had many children and grandchildren. One day, the eldest son calls his father for a normal chat and his father starts musing

“You know son, after 50 years, I’m not really in love with your mother any more. I’m thinking of getting a divorce and leaving her.”

The son is absolutely shocked and says “Dad, please don’t do anything rash. You love mom! You’ve had 50 wonderful years together. I’m going to call all of my siblings and we’re going to figure this out”.

Panicked, the son calls all of his siblings and asks them what they should do. All of the siblings agree that this situation needs some serious intervention and they all happened to be free in two weeks.

The son calls his father back and says “Dad, please hold out for two more weeks. All of my siblings and I will be home to talk some sense into you. You can’t just abandon this loving, amazing marriage.” His father considers it for a minute or so and says “Okay, but this is going to be tough. I’ll hold off on my decision.”

The son, relieved, hangs up after telling his father he loves him. The father walks quickly into the other room and says to his wife

“GREAT NEWS honey! All of the kids will be here for the holidays!”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét