Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 8, 2018

"Dad, my math teacher wants you to come in to speak with her," said Billy after coming home on Monday.

"Why, what happened?" Asked his father.

"Well, she asked me to multiply 7 times 9, so I did and told her 63. Then she asked me to multiply 9 times 7, so I told her what's the fucking point if the answer's going to be the same."

"Well yeah, what IS the point if you already answered her question... Okay, I'll try to make it in after work if I can."

Tuesday rolls around and Billy goes to his dad, "Hey did you go to my school today?"

"No, not yet."

"Can you visit my gym teacher too? He wants to speak with you as well."

"What for?"

"Today in gym he told me to lift my right arm up, so I did. Then he told me to lift my left arm up, so I did that too. Then he told me to lift my right leg up, so I did that as well. When he told me to lift my left leg up, I asked him what the fuck I was supposed to be standing on if I did that."

"Well yeah, how are you supposed to raise both your legs? Okay, I'll have a talk with him as well."

Wednesday rolls around and Billy once more comes up to his dad.

"Hey dad, don't bother coming to school, I was expelled."

"What?! Why?"

"So this morning the principal calls me into his office. When I walk in the math teacher, gym teacher and the art teacher are all waiting there."

"What the fuck is the art teacher doing there?"

"That's what I fucking said!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét