Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 8, 2018

Four guys are out golfing and as the foresome is about to tee off, one of they guys excuses himself to take a piss. As the other three are waiting for him, they start talking.

The first guy says, "my son is doing so well that he just gave his best friend an entire stock portfolio." Being a very impressive gift, the others obviously have to one-up him.
The second guy says, "well, my son is doing so well that he just bought his best friend a brand new Mercedes." Indeed, even more impressive. Then the third guy says, "yeah, well my son is doing so well that he just bought his best friend a brand new house."
Just then the fourth guy returns and asks what everyone has been talking about so they tell him. He says, "well, my son works as a go-go dancer in a gay bar and I don't know how he does it, but he just got a large stock portfolio, a new Mercedes, and a new house."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét