Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 8, 2018

Gandalf decided to go to the Shire, and to his surprise found Frodo and Sam making meth.

Gandalf decided to go to the Shire, and to his surprise found Frodo and Sam making meth.

"Why would you ever do such a thing!" He exclaimed.

"Well you see Mr Gandalf, after our adventure we haven't been able to feel the euphoria of being a hero until we tried this wonderful magic crystal" said Frodo.

"That's it!", said Gandalf. "I'm opening up a rehabilitation center. When I come back in a year, this had better be cleaned up!"

A year passes and Gandalf returns. Alas, the hobbits are strewn about with their spoons and needles.

Gandalf scoffs, "Breaking Bad hobbits is going to be harder than I thought."

This is my first joke I have ever written down. I would like to apologise.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét