Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 8, 2018

Three guys are knocking on heavens door. (Sorry for my english)

After a few minutes Petrus comes, wearing his cozy pyjamas, saying: "Guys its late, i need to get some rest, we are closed for today."
"Ehm Petrus", one man replied, "we are kinda dead so please open the door."
Petrus sighs. "Ok, each one of you tells me the story of his death, and if its funny, you can come in."

So the first man begins.
"You see Petrus, i am married for 10 years now but lately i had the feeling that my wife is cheating on me. I usually work until 7pm but today i went home early to ckeck on my wife. When i was home i even took the stairs to the 6th floor so my wife couldnt hear the elevator. I opened the door and ran in the bedroom, seeing my wife naked on the bad. She has never done that for me ever. So i checked everywhere but noone was in our appartment. I cant tell you how pissed i was. So i went on the balcony to smoke a cigarette and what did i see? Some idiot hanging on my balcony. So i instantly started to step on his fingers until he finally fell. But this asshead was so lucky that he landed in a big tree in our garden and survived. So i took the fridge from our balcony and threw it over the balustrade. Unfortunatly the power cable was wrapped around my ankle and well, now im here."

Petrus chuckles. "Thats a good story. You can come in. Whos next?"

So the second guys begins. "You know, im a window cleaner. Today i worked in the 7th floor of a huge building cleaning the windows from outside. After i was done i wanted to check on my work, took a step back, slipped and fell. Fortunatly i was able to hold tight to a balcony on the 6th floor. I just wanted to pull myself up when some idiot came on the balcony and started to step on my fingers. So i fell again. But this time i landed in a big tree. I couldnt believe that i was still alive when i saw a fridge falling down on me. And now im here.

Petrus is laughing. "Good story you can come in aswell. And now the last story please"

The last man hesitates. "Well Petrus, i dont know how to say this but, you see, i was crouching naked in a fridge...

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét