Thứ Tư, 22 tháng 8, 2018

Wedding night revelations

A very religious couple, who have saved themselves until marriage, rush to their hotel room after the wedding ceremonies.

Before they go in, the bride, embarassed, says:

-My darling, I have a confession to make... I've been wearing padded bras this whole time, my boobs are so very small... To which the husband responds, lovingly:

-It's ok my darling, I love you whole, big tits or not! That said, I feel i have to say, I've got a baby-sized dick...

-That's all fine my love, i'll love you no matter what!

They proceed into the room, the groom starts to undress the bride and she is flat as an ironing board, he kisses her tiny boobs passionately, she reaches for his belt and starts undoing it, pulls his pants down, takes a look and promptly faints.

The now husband splashes some water on her face until she gets back to her senses... she mumbles:

-But, my love, you said you had a baby-sized penis!

-Well sure my dear, 18 inches long and 8 pounds!

Edit:sized 😂

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét