Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 3, 2019

A catholic priest goes on vacation and asks the janitor to run the confessional booth.

J- “ I don’t know how to run the booth though!”

P- “ It is very easy. Just listen to the people’s sins and refer to the chart of sins on the wall. The chart will say how many Hail Marys the sinner must say for it to be forgiven”

The janitor agrees and begins his shift the next day. The first person to walk into the booth is a man.

M- “ forgive me father for I have sinned as I have lied to my wife”

The janitor looks at the chart and finds lying

J- “ just say 2 Hail Marys and your sin will be forgiven”

The next person to walk into the booth is a little boy

LB- “ forgive me father for I have sinned as I stole something from the store”

The janitor looks on the chart for stealing and says “ just say 3 Hail Marys and your sin will be forgiven”

The next person to walk into the booth is a woman

W- “ forgive me father for I have sinned as I cheated on my husband and gave another man a blow job”

The janitor looks on the chart for blow job but he can’t find it. The janitor runs out of the booth in a hurry and sprints into the church. In the church he spots an alter boy.

J- “Timmy! Timmy! What does father Nelson usually give for a blow job! ?”

Timmy- “ usually a bag of chips and a can of pop”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét