Thứ Tư, 22 tháng 4, 2020

A bartender is sitting behind his bar when a well dressed but obviously drunk man stumbles in.

"Bartender! A drink for everyone, a drink for me, and a drink for yourself!" The man yells as he approaches.

The bartender pours all the drinks, the whole bar cheers, they all drink. The bartender hands the bill to the man, and he just shrugs and says, "Oh I didn't bring my wallet with me tonight, sorry." The bartender proceeds to beat the living daylights out of the man and throws him out.

The next night, the bartender is again behind his bar when the same well dressed but intoxicated man stumbles in.

"Bartender! A drink for everyone, a drink for me, and a drink for yourself!" The man happily announces as he approaches.

The bartender thinks, "This guy cant be that stupid, he probably came to pay. Now I feel bad for beating him so hard last night."

He pours all the drinks, the the whole bar cheers, they all drink. Bartender hands the bill to the man, and he again shrugs and says, "Oh I didn't bring my wallet with me again, sorry." The bartender proceeds to beat the man even harder and kicks him out.

Third night in a row, the bartender just cant believe his eyes when he sees the man return.

"Bartender! A drink for everyone, and a drink for me!" The man calls out as he approaches.

The bartender is fuming and grins sardonically, "What, no drink for ME tonight?"

The drunk looks at him and says, "Nah man, you get way too violent when you drink."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét