Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 4, 2020

When i was 9 yrs old.

When I was about 9 years old, my father forced me to go with him to the funeral of a friend of his that I didn't know.

When we got there, I stayed in a corner waiting for the time to go. Then a man approached me and said: Enjoy life boy, be happy because time flyes, look at me now, I didn't enjoy it, he passed his hand over my head and left.

My father, before leaving, forced me to say goodbye to the dead person. When I looked in the coffin, I was startled that the man who was talking to me when I was in the corner was the same man in the Coffin.

For several years later, I was not able to sleep properly with repeated nightmare and psychological disorder, I was terrified of being alone, I visited many psychologist, I didn't turn off the light at night and several other turmoil that I had to endure throughout my adolescent ages.

Years later I discovered something incredible that changed my life.

That dead idiot had a twin brother.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét