Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 4, 2020

Three girls, a blonde, a readhead and a brunette, are having lunch break together...

The brunette opens her lunchbox and sighs:"My husband is so kind, he prepares my lunch every day but... Again a tuna sandwich?"

The readhead opens hers and sighs too:"Crap, tuna sandwich for me too... Again!"

The blonde opens hers and goes:"Guess what? I got the same too..."

The next day, they have lunch together and again they eat tuna sandwiches. And the next day again, and again and again, till when the brunette girl can't take it anymore and says: "That's it! If I have to eat a tuna sandwich one more time I swear I throw myself out of the window!" The other two agree.

She opens the lunchbox, finds a tuna sandwich and jumps off to her death.
The readhead opens hers, finds a tuna sandwich and throws herself off.
The blonde opens hers, finds a tuna sandwich as well, and off she goes.
The next day, the three husbands are at the funeral of the three girls, shocked and desperate. The brunette's husband says: "She could have told me she was sick of tuna sandwiches... How could I have expected...".

The readhead's husband too goes: "I though she loved tuna...why, why couldn't she just asked for an other lunch?".

The blonde's husband is shocked. In disbelief he mumbles:" I just don't understand... She prepared her own meals!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét