Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 10, 2020

A Catholic bishop, a Baptist minister, and a Jewish Rabbi meet in a bar.

The three men sit next to each other and begin talking about life and the aspects of their various faiths. The town they all lived in was in a very heavily forrested area and after a couple of drinks the men have an idea.

Each man puts down a couple hundred bucks and they decide to have a competition. The first man to convert a bear to their religion will get the money. The men decide to meet back at the bar in two weeks.

Two weeks pass and the men return to the bar and the bishop has a cast on his arm. The other men asked what happened to him. The bishop replied "well I found a bear stratching itself against a tree. I tried to get a rosary around its neck but it bit me"

The minister has a cast on his leg and the other two men asked what happened to him. The minister said "Well I was down by the stream and I found a bear trying to catch samon so I tried to dunk its head in the water to Baptize him but he didn't like that and bit my leg"

Then they look to the Rabbi who is in a full body cast and they asked what happened to him and he replied "Well in hindsight I probably shouldn't have started with circumcision"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét