Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 11, 2020

man walks into a bar

man walks int a bar looking rather dejected .walks up tot eh bar and orders 4 shots of tequila

bartender says " geez man , whats wrong ?"

the guy says " i just found out my youngest son is gay "

the bartender says " aw man , thats sucks . Tell you what , the drinks are on me "

so the guy drinks the shots and leaves .

2 weeks later the same guy walks in the bar and orders 4 shots of teqila .

bartender says " what happened now ?"

the guy says " i just found out my oldests son is gay "

the bartender says " man , that's rough , drinks are on me again "

the guy drinks his shots and leaves the bar

2 weeks later the same guy walks in the bar and orders 4 shots of tequila

the bartender says " jesus man ! doesn't anyone in your family like pussy ?"

the guy responds " yea, apparently my wife !

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét