Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 11, 2020

There lived a King who had a beautiful wife.. (NSFW)

On an important occasion, he had to leave his kingdom to meet another king! Since his wife was young and beautiful, he was worried that he may cheat on him with someone in his palace. So before leaving the kingdom, he slathered poison on his wife's tits.

The King returned after a couple of weeks and was shocked that all men, except one of his servants had passed away due to poisoning. The king was furious with his wife, but was very pleased with that servant. He wanted to give the servant something special..

King : You're probably the most Loyal people in my Kingdom. I can't even trust my own wife, but I can trust you. Ask whatever you want and it shall be yours.

Servant: Can I suck your cock?

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét