Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 9, 2021

A Karen boards a flight to Paris and takes a seat in first class that is not hers.

The first flight attendant politely asked her to move to her seat in coach. The Karen smugly replied, "I am going to Paris and I will sit wherever I please."

The second flight attendant approached her sternly and demanded that she move to coach to take her proper seat. The Karen shouted loudly, "I am going to Paris and I will sit wherever I damn well please!"

The most senior flight attendant then approached the Karen, bent down, and whispered in her ear. The Karen jumped up and shouted, "Well why didn't you say so sooner?!" and stormed off to her seat in coach.

Surprised, the first flight attendant asked what was whispered to which the veteran replied, "Oh, I just told her that first class wasn't going to Paris."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét