Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 9, 2021

Here’s the oldest dirty joke I know

Ethyl and Gladys walk the same route every day, and they stop at the same bench to smoke a cigarette before finishing their walk back to their apartments.

One day, just as they lit their cigarette, it starts to rain. Neither ladies brought umbrellas.

Gladys, the innovator she is, takes a condom with the tip cut off and rolls it over her cigarette, so she can keep smoking. Ethyl, completely confounded by this move remarks:

Ethyl: “What is that?! I need one!”

Gladys: “Oh this? Just go to the pharmacist, and tell him you need some condoms.”

So Ethyl decides right then and there she needs to get condoms immediately. She takes a detour on her way home that day and visits the pharmacy. She walks up to the teenager working the counter at the pharmacy and says:

Ethyl: “I’d like a pack of condoms please.”

Teenager: “Ma’am, aren’t you a little bit old to ... you know?”

Ethyl: [taken aback by this] “Excuse me?! I’ve been doing this since I was a teenager!”

Realizing the guy working there had no room to speak, he asks what size she’ll need.

Ethyl: “Oh I need ones that will fit a Camel.”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét