Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 10, 2016

A frog walks into a bank.

The frog hops up on the counter of the nearest available teller and says "I want a loan."

Confused, the teller asks for the frog's name.

"My name is Kermit Jagger, son of Rolling Stone's legend Mick Jagger, and I want a loan" he says. "And what is YOUR name?"

"My name is Patricia. Patricia Whack" replied the teller. "I'm afraid we don't normally give loans to frogs, sir"

"Look" said the frog. "I'm Kermit T. Jagger. My father is Rolling Stones legend Mick Jagger. I want a goddamn loan. Understand me? Here. I even brought collateral."

After a bit of dry heaving, flying out of the frog's mouth comes a tiny ceramic figurine.

Stunned, and unsure as to what to do, the tellers picks up the slimy statue and makes her way to the bank manager's office.

"Sir, I have a...frog at my counter. He says he's Kermit T. Jagger, son of Mick Jagger, and he wants a loan. He even gave me some 'collateral' in the form of this little...thing?"

The bank manager smiles.

"Relax" he says. "It's a knick-knack, Patty Whack, give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét