Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 2, 2018

A woman introduces her boyfriend to her parents.

A woman has her boyfriend meet her parents.

The father of the woman and the boyfriend then have a discussion at a Catholic Bible Study:

Father: “What do you do for a living?”

Boyfriend: “I am a Biblical Scholar.”

Father: “A Biblical scholar, huh? How will you provide for my daughter?”

Boyfriend: “God will provide for us.”

Father: “How will you afford the shiny, diamond ring my daughter deserves?”

Boyfriend: “God will provide for us.”

Father: “How will you provide a nice, safe home for my daughter and future grandchildren?”

Boyfriend: “God will provide for us.”

Later that night, the mother asks the father, “How was your time with our future son-in-law?”

The father responds: “He has no plans, doesn’t have a job, and he thinks I’m God.”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét