Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 4, 2018

A family had invited the daughter's boyfriend to dinner for the first time

While preparing the dinner, they begin discussing who will do the dishes afterwards.

"It's my salary you're living on, I do not want to do the dishes," says the father in the family.

"I did it last monday," said the girl.

And mom replied, "I'm the one who cooks the food!"

It's quiet in the kitchen for a while, until mom gets an idea: "I know how we'll do. The first one to talk does the dishes"

A quarter passes in absolute silence before hearing the daughter's boyfriend arrive on his bicycle. He has an old bike that makes a squeaking noise every time he hits the pedal. When he arrives, he parks his bike and walks in.

"Good evening!" The boyfriend's greetings are met with total silence. A little surprised, he sits next to the girl at the table. The father goes out to the kitchen, fetches the soup and serves it under silence.

"Great soup." Says the boyfriend. No answer.

Whatever he says during the meal there is no one who answers. At this point, the boyfriend begins to panic and decides to do something drastically to get the family's attention. "Oops!" He says loudly and puts his hand on the girl's thighs. No reaction.

He touches her breasts. Still no reaction.

This is insane. "What should I do?" Thought the boyfriend. He then decides to have sex with his girlfriend in front of her parents. He bends her over the table and lifts her skirt up and starts having sex.

When he is done, the girl sits down quietly and continues to eat without saying a word.

"I can't believe this. You are a bunch of fools! At least say that I have to marry her!" Screams the boyfriend desperately. He storms out of the house and walks away. While his bike still makes that awful squeaking sound.

Couic, couic, couic.

"This is crazy!" He says to himself.

Couic, couic.

"I had sex with their daughter on the table and they said nothing!"

Couic, couic.

"I probably could've had sex with the mother too, they would not have said anything either!"

Couic, couic.

He turns around and walks back. He opens the door, walks up to the mother, bends her over the table, lifts her dress up and has sex with her. When he's finished, he's thanking and leaving. Still met by a wall of silence.

Couic, couic.

"What a family." He says to himself.

Couic, couic.

"What a damn evening!"

Couic, couic, couic.

"AND THIS GODDAMN BIKE ISN'T MAKING THINGS BETTER!"

Couic, couic.

"I can't stand this anymore! I have to do something, this squeaking is driving me crazy!"

He returns to the family, opens the door and screams, "Do you have any lubricants?"

The dad gets up, "Alright alright! I'll do the damn dishes"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét