Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 7, 2018

A man walks into a bar......

A man walks in to a bar with a box under his arm and says to the barman “if I can show something you have never seen before will you give me a free drink?”

Now the barman has seen mostly everything in his time and says “sure , Impress me and hell, I’ll give you a free tab for the eve!”

So the man puts down the box and opens it and then he pulls a small piano out of it and places it on the bar and then a little man as well.

The little man walks up to the piano and starts playing !

The barman was blown away by this and agrees to the drinks and asks”where did you find him?”

“Well “says the man, “I found this magic lamp”Goes back in to the box and pulls out this old brass oil lamp.

“I rubbed it and a genie appeared and granted me one wish and then he said I must pass the lamp on to the next person that did me a kindness”

“Wow” says the barman.

The man then says “as you gave me a drink I’m going to let you have the lamp”

“Be careful what you wish for tho”

So the barman rubs the lamp and then makes his wish………

Next thing the bar has ducks everywhere!!! Crapping on the bar and the floor and all over the customers!!!!!

The barman shouts at the man saying,” I wished for a million Bucks! not a million ducks!“

To this the man reply’s” And you think that I wished for a 12 inch Pianist?! “

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét