Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 7, 2018

On his 25th wedding anniversary, a man asks his wife if she ever cheated on him

"I've cheated on you three times" she says.

"When was the first?" he asks

"Well, remember 20 years ago when you wanted to start your business but no bank would give you a loan, then miraculously one bank did? It was no miracle. I fucked the bank manager."

The husband said "Well, if it weren't for that, I'd have no business. I think it was a worthy cause. When was the second time?"

"Remember when you were framed for murder and no lawyer would take your case, and then one miraculously did and got you aquitted? It was no miracle, I fucked the lawyer."

"Well, if it weren't for that, I'd be in jail. Thank you. When was the third time?"

"Remember when you wanted to be the president of the golf association but you were 52 votes short?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét