Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

I finally told my friend I have been sleeping with his mom...

I have been sleeping with my best friend's Mom now for many years. It has really torn me up as I am pretty sure he suspects it but is something we have never talked about. We have been really good friends now for 20+ years. I feel even worse because of how much he as looked up to me and how much I have helped him through. At this point there is no way I can break it off with his mother.

Finally I have decided to tell him over dinner and drinks and I invite his mother to come. I was holding her hand under the table the whole meal (since she sat on my side). We finish the food and I finally just come out ant say it: John, I have been sleeping with your mother for the past 20+ years, I don't want it to ruin our friendship.

John just looks at me for a solid minute and finally says: Jesus Dad I kind of figured that one out for myself!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét