Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 4, 2020

A hurricane is headed for a small town. The news says that everyone needs to evacuate. A religious man in the town says "I'm not going to leave my home, God will protect me".

The hurricane hits, and it's bad. There's mass flooding, and the police come to the man's door and tell him he needs to leave. The man says "I'm not afraid, God will protect me." The police give up and leave him.

The water rises in his house, so the man is forced to climb onto his roof. Just then a National Guard boat comes by and tells him to get in. The man says "I'm not afraid, my God will protect me" and refuses to get in the boat. Eventually the National Guard is forced to give up and move on to help others.

Then the man drowns.

When he gets to the pearly gates he meets God and says "God, why didn't you protect me?"

God sighs and says "I sent you the news, the police, and a boat. What fucking more do you want?!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét