Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 4, 2020

A joke my friend told me when we were in Grade 5.

100 of the ugliest people on a bus, they crash and are all sent to heaven. The angel there felt very sorry for all of them and decides to send them back all with one wish each. The first victim steps up.

“I wish to be the most beautiful person in the world.”

And with a wave of the angels hand they became absolutely beautiful. They get sent back and the second person goes up.

“I want to be the most beautiful person in the world!”

The angel stops, “The previous person said that, so I’ll make you the second beautifulest then.”

With a wave of their hand the victim transformed and was sent down.

It was at this time the person at the back started laughing to themselves. They were asked what he was laughing about but he kept it to himself.

And so the line shrunk. “I want to be the 21st beautifulest person in the world.”

The guy at the end was laughing loudly now.

“I want to be the 51st beautifulest person in the world.”

He started rolling on the floor as he laughed.

“I want to be the 75th beautifulest person in the world.”

The guy at the end was loudly gasping for air as he laughed harder and harder.

“I want to be the 99th beautifulest person in the world.”

Finally, as the last man wipes tears from his eyes struggling to breath, he walks up to the Angel who was very curious.

“Why were you laughing all this time sir?”

“I wish they were all ugly again.”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét