Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 8, 2020

A farmer bought a cock to service his hens.

A farmers cock is getting old, so he decides to buy another younger one.

When the new cock is put into the pen with the other chickens, the old cock says to him "I own all these hens, they all will only sleep with me, but I am old, I will give them to you if you grant my last wish before I die"

The young cock is desperate to sleep with all these hens, and respects the old chickens last wish, so he agrees.

"I want you to fuck me like I am one of them, I've always been curious what it's like, but there's never been another cockerel around"

The young rooster is a little put off, but agrees all the same, so he mounts him and starts going when suddenly there is a loud bang, and the young rooster drops dead

The farmer puts down his shotgun and says "fuck sake, that's the third gay rooster I've bought this month"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét