Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 8, 2020

I was sitting in a bathroom stall "doing my business", when suddenly the guy in the neighbour stall...

I was sitting in a bathroom stall "doing my business", when suddenly the guy in the neighbour stall started: "Hey man, how are you doing?".

A little confused I replied: "Ehm good, I guess."

To my surprise the guy continued with: "What ya doin'?"

Despite being even more confused I manage to mumble: "Oh. Ehm. I guess the same as you."

Without any hesitation in his voice he said: "Cool. Do you want me to come over and help you out?"

A bit scared, I replied as firmly as I could: "Hey man, I really appreciate the offer and all, but I am not into that kinda stuff and doing all fine here and......"

And before I could finish my sentence the guy said: "Hang on a minute John, there is this weird guy in the neighbour stall, who is replying to eveything I say."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét