Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 8, 2020

Russian joke: a tourist gets pulled over by a cop in Russia.

Cop: You were speeding! I am going to confiscate your driver's license and I'm calling for a tow truck to take away your car.

Tourist: But I need to get to the airport and the car is a rental!

Cop: I dont care.

Tourist: Please, be be reasonable, you cant do this!

Cop: Well, you can file an appeal. Here write it on this paper, but it has to be in Russian.

Tourist: But I dont know any Russian!

Cop: Not my problem.

The tourist takes the piece of paper and starts pacing around the car. In desperation, he takes a $50 bill out of his wallet, wraps it in the paper and hands it to the cop.

Cop: I see you already wrote half of the appeal! And you said you didn't know any Russian!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét