Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 8, 2020

Pot head gets really high on some good shit and goes home

Gets inside the house and sees his fathers shoes

Oh shit, I better hide somewhere before my pops finds out that I got high again!!

Ok, Ok, I am gonna hide in the living room...

Opens the living room door and sees his dad sitting there and reading a newspaper.

my bad pops, sorry.. shuts the door

Ok, Ok, I am gonna hide in the kitchen!

Our pot head rushes to the kitchen, opens the door and sees the same thing, his father is sitting there and reading a newspaper.

Uhm... sorry pops... *shuts the door *

Shit, he is fast.... Then I am going to hide in the balcony!!

Rushes to the balcony, opens the door and the same thing... dad sitting there with the newspaper... but before he gets to apologize his pops goes

Son, you open the bathroom door one more time, I am gonna come out and beat the shit out of you.

I did my best to translate this joke from Armenian to English. Sorry for my bad grammar.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét