Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 3, 2021

I 69ed with my girlfriend before a dentist appointment...

This morning I had the amazing opportunity to 69 with my girlfriend, so I did, but afterwards I was concerned because I remembered that I had a dentist appointment.

So I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth 5 times, mouth washed twice, and on my way to the dentist I popped in 5 mints. When I got there I felt kind of relieved thinking okay my breath has to smell good.

Well the dentist calls me in, sits me down, and leans me back. He tells me to open my mouth and I did, but when he got close he leaned back and said,

"Oh my god were you 69ing this morning?!"

I said, "Well no doc...Why? Does my breath smell like pussy??"

The doc replied "No, your forehead smells like ass."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét