Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 3, 2021

[NSFW] A man with a large penis goes to the doctor

For he has a very bad stuttering problem.

He says the to doctor “i i i I’ve g g g got a a a a p p p problem i can’t t t t talk in f f f full S S S sentences.”

The doctor says “well maybe you just have a bad stutter but we will run some tests on you to make sure.”

So they run tests and find out all the blood that should be going to his brain is going to his large penis instead and that’s why he stutters.

They inform him they will have to remove over half of his penis for him to talk properly and it’s a safe procedure plus his penis will still be average.

The man says “S s s sounds g g g good to m m me.”

So they remove over half of his penis successfully and after recovery he is speaking just fine with no stuttering.

After a month the man returns to the doctor and says “Doc I want the rest of my penis put back on I. Since the surgery haven’t felt confident, girls think it looks weird and I want it back.”

The doctor replies “G g g go f f fuck y y y yourself.”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét