Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 6, 2021

After a bitter divorce, while cleaning out the attic to prepare for selling their dream home, a genie pops out of a dust covered item.

“I will grant you three wishes of anything your heart desires” says the genie, “but know that your ex will receive twice whatever you wish for”

Ok, I’m losing my dream home, I wish for the most glorious mansion complete with staff to serve my every whim.

DONE! You are the owner of one of the most luxurious estates in the world with the greatest staff who you will get on with wonderfully, to be sure..... and your ex is in possession of two such mansions, one for summer and one for winter

Ok, well if I’m to be smart about this there will be house taxes and wages to pay and repairs to take care of eventually, I’d like to not have to worry about cash flow, so I’d like to wish for 100 million dollars

DONE! Your bank account has 100 million dollars and your ex’s account 200 million!

Thinking for a moment not wanting to hastily waste the final wish... pacing around the attic, finally a light appears in their eyes...genie for my final wish.... I wish for you to scare me half to death!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét