Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 6, 2021

An 80 year old man finds a talking frog

An 80 year old man is out by a pond one day when a frog jumps onto a lily pad nearby.

“Excuse me sir,” says the frog, “I know I may appear to be just a frog, but I’m actually a beautiful princess. A witch has placed a curse on me to keep me in this form. The only thing that can break this curse is a kiss. Sir, if you kiss me and break this curse, I’ll turn back into a beautiful princess and I’ll make love to you all day and night. So what do you say?”

The 80 year old man thinks for moment then picks up the frog and puts it in his pocket and continues on his walk.

“Didn’t you hear me?”, says the frog, “I said if you kiss me I’ll turn back into a beautiful princess and make love to you all day and night.”

“Eh”, says the man, “I’m 80 years old. At this point I think I’d rather have a talking frog.”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét