Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 9, 2021

A young man is walking down the road carrying chicken wire

He passes by this old man’s house and the old man says, “Hey son, what are you doing with that chicken wire?” The young man says, “I’m going to catch me some chickens.” The old man laughs and says, “You can’t catch chickens with chicken wire.” So the young man keeps walking. But sure enough, later that evening the young man walks back by and he has 10 chickens.

The next morning the young man walks back by the old mans house carrying duck tape. The old man says, “Hey son, what do you plan to do with that duck tape?” The young man says, “I’m going to catch me some ducks.” The old man nearly falls out of his chair laughing so hard and says, “You’re dumb if you think you’re going to catch any ducks with duck tape.” The young man keeps walking but later that evening he comes walking back by carrying 20 ducks.

The next morning the same young man walks by the old man’s house carrying a stick. The old man asks, “What kind of stick is that?” The young man says, “It’s pussy willow.” The old man gets out of his chair and says, “Wait just a minute, let me grab my hat.”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét