Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 9, 2021

As I left the store, I noticed the Traffic Warden writing a ticket...

"Oi," I said, "you can't do that!" "Yes, I can. Its my job," He replied, as he tore the ticket off and placed it on the windshield.

"Oh, fuck you," I said. The warden raised an eyebrow and then wrote another ticket and slapped it on top of the other one.

"What's that one for?" "Swearing at me." "You absolute twat." Another ticket. "Pin dick!" Another. "Fucker!" Another.

My wife came out of the store and stood beside me. "What's going on?" She asked.

"This prick keeps writing tickets because I'm swearing at him."

"What an utter bastard," she said. With a wicked grin, the traffic warden began to write another two.

"Oh, look," said my wife, grabbing my arm and pulling me away. "Our bus is here."

"Good job we didn't bring the car..."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét