Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 9, 2021

Old Woman

An old lady is walking down the street carrying 2 large sacks and one is leaking 20$ bills.

A cop stops her and asks "Where did an old lady like you get all that money?" and she replied,

Well you see I live behind a golf course and when the golfers need to pee they stick their penis in a hole in my fence and pee in my yard, well it got to be a problem because it was killing all my flowers,

the cop replied. "Ok, now why the money.

The old lady continued, "Well I started standing behind my fence with a pair of hedge clips so that when the golfers stick their penis though the fence I put the clippers around it and yell 20$ or it comes clean off.

The cops says sounds fair-- now what's in the other sack

" not everyone pays"

Edit for grammer

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét