Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 9, 2014

Dear Santa

Sometimes I just sit down and wonder...
The opposite gender of female...yeah, I'm speaking about the male varieties. So why do some consider it wise to lie to women? What exactly attracks me to the ones that are good at pulling the wool over my eyes? Are attractive guys effective in being deceitful? Primarily those that are extremely shallow....

...why am I so naive to believe that almost all their garbly goop? Why am I a sucker for this behavior?

Crazy Digital Media Halloween Pumpkin
okay, here is my take on mess free Halloween decorating.... Photo Shop Pumpkin! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! This is my nephew's pumpkin and I decided to take a picture of it. He had a couple stickers for the eyes. When I looked at it with that crazy looking nose my mind began to wander....I could envision it with some googly eyes and funky hair. I was tinkering around with my photo editing stuff and this is what I came up with! Stonecrop Sedum plant for hair! My vision came to life... BOO! The only thing is that you don't get to enjoy the pumpkin seeds ;(

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét