Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 9, 2014

The truth about jogging...

Then the story was similar to every wonderful love story, the little princess married to the prince, then they were living the joyful life...

As well as, each time she made gourmet coffee for him, she set a number of salt in the caffeine, as she understood that's the method he enjoyed it. After 45 years, he passed away, left her a notice which said:" My dearest, make sure you forgive me, forgive my whole life lie. Such was the only rest I said to you---the salty coffee. Memorize the first time we dated? I was so stressed during that time, actually I wanted a bit of sugar, however I said salt it had been hard for me to change and so I simply went ahead. I not ever believed that could be the begin of our interaction!

Factoid for the day! I found the irony in this, ba ha haa haaa ha!




I tried to tell you the fact many times within my life, but yet I was too scared to accomplish this, as I have promised never to lie to you for any-thing.. Right now I'm dying, I afraid of nothing therefore I tell you the truth: I don't enjoy the salty espresso, just what exactly a strange unhealthy taste..But There is had the salty coffee for my whole life! Since I knew you, I never ever feel apologetic for anything I actually do for you. Having you with me is my greatest joy and happiness for my whole life. When I will be able to live for the second time, still wish to know you and have you for my entire life, even though I have to drink the salty caffeine again". Her tears created the letter totally moisten.

Sometime, another person asked her: what's the taste of salty espresso? It's pleasing. She replied.

Love ends up with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét