Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 9, 2014

Deer Tags (Thrift Shop Parody)

It is that time of year again.... this is pretty comical!

Tonight Lilia says to me "Mom, in the olden nights, would do it is important to wear seat belts?” I was having flash backs of saying that sentence “olden days” to my grand parents. After I regained my tranquility from shock of genuinely caused by the olden days or weeks, I started chuckling and also I replied to her “No, we would not wear seat belts and on top of that, we were essentially like monkeys traveling around in the back seats of the car.” She shouts out “awe Mama, that is soooooo not fair!” I say to her, “yeah, I know, it’s wonderful we lasted and be prepared…life is usually not reasonable!”

Extra Swing action
Properly, you have got heard of extra cow bell, right? I do think this notion of "more swing" is a fabulous idea! How awesome to see a unique swing placed here or there throughout the town to escape the duldums of every day things! Look into the video below...



It's all of the in the level of hugs...

It's almost all in the level of hugs, in the literal sense. And so I purchased a good laugh from Karley in the form of a perspective this week. Bria over the summer was saying when she gave me a hug "Mom, you look to be getting skinnier." I would say "well I may be a few pounds lighter in weight but I really am only a handful of that much less in weight, so I don't find out why you think that sweetie." I was a little baffled with her perception....either she was figuring out exactly how flattery can make people feel great inside or MY SCALE IS BROKEN! I was not sensation any skinnier therefore I was thinking perhaps she was attempting to butter me for getting a something special since I thoroughly had not lost any significant weight. The one thing quite significant is the fact over the summer she is continuing to grow a great deal in height. She commented on my weight again this full week... "Mom, you certain are getting thin!" Ding, ding, ding.....I figured it out! Granted, my waist is small compared to my hips (thank God!) but has not become any smaller over the past two-and-a-half years......and she is going to be using taller....so she is not wrapping her wrists around my hips anymore, her arms possess moved as much as the degree of my waistline!




0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét