Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 9, 2014

You are what you eat!

It's all in the degree of hugs, in the literal sense. Therefore Managed to get a good laugh from Karley constructed as a perspective this week. Karley over the summer was saying when she gave me a hug "Mom, you tend to be getting skinnier." Personally I think "well I may be several pounds lighter in weight but I really am not all that much less in weight, so I don't find out why you think that sweetie." I have been a little confused with her perception....either she was figuring out the way flattery makes people feel good inside and MY SCALE IS BROKEN! I became not sensation any skinnier thus I was planning perhaps she was attempting to butter me up for something special since I actually had not lost any significant weight. The very first thing quite significant is that over the summer months she is continuing to grow a great deal in height. She commented on my weight again this full week... "Mom, you sure are receiving thin!" Ding, ding, ding.....I figured it out! Granted, my waistline is not as big as my hips (thank God!) however has not obtained any lesser known in the last five-and-a-half years......and she is growing taller....so she is not wrapping her wrists around my hips anymore, her arms possess moved up to the measure of my waist!

Occasionally I just simply sit and wonder...
The opposite gender of female...yeah, I'm speaking about the male types. How come some consider it wise to lay to ladies? What on earth attracks me to those that are great at taking the wool over my eyes? Are appealing men capable of being deceitful? Especially the ones that are highly shallow....

...why am I so gullible to believe almost all their garbly goop? Why am I a sucker with this conduct?

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét